UAV - Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
SQ-4 RECON - Micro Unmanned Aerial Systems
Weighing in from just 198 grams. The SQ-4 RECON system offers a lightweight vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) surveillance air-element. Depending on requirement, the SQ-4 RECON system can operate between up to 2.5 kilometers, with flight duration of up to 25 minutes. The SQ-4 RECON can be operated either by remote control or autonomously flown using GPS way-point navigation.
Capable of a wide range of tasks, the SQ-4 RECON is very easy to fly and operate with the minimum of training. The air-element fits snugly into its lightweight pack that contains everything required for instant flight. The SQ-4 RECON is ideal for performing a wide range of tasks for the war-fighter; such as forward surveillance, damage assessment, co-ordination, exploration, measurement and observation.
- Weight: Drone 198 grams (Drone + GCS in pack 968 grams)
- Approximate Size: 240 x 240 x 110
- Flight Duration: 25 minutes
- Flight Speed: 6.5 meters per second
- Max Operating Height: 400 meters
- Range: 2.5 Kilometer
- Data Link: 2.4GHz IEEE 802.15.4 - 128 Bit Encryption.
- Video: Day / Night 5 megapixel camera
- Operating Temperature: -10c to + 50c (low thermal signature)
- Computerised Touch Button Flight System
- Day / Night Digital Camera
- On Screen Display (OSD)
- Emergency Position Hold
- Emergency Recovery
- Return To Operator